Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Wednesday, January 21
yes for IT
no matter how and what happen i will always stand for you and be there for you bee..as i promised bee bee early..btw..as i said oso i wont tell you by myself if there is something happen to me cos i dun wan see your sad face!!! And please remembered bee had promised me that night as well, please do what i said and please accompany till the end though it will be very cruel to you but i HOPE bee is the ONE accompany me till the end of my life NOT other!!!! Maybe i dunno what is going on around me but i REALLY hope that BEE is the only ONE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment