i dunno whether should i continue or shouldn't continue what im doing rite now?! No idea at all!! But im really happy with what i have now!! If one day, something happen and i have to let go you please believe me that's not what i want!! I did because of others and im so sorry to said I hurt you and break my promise..so sorry bee..but you will be the only one stay inside my deep heart forever. To make sure both side dint get hurt, i rather im the ONLY one to get hurt..i know u will said such a selfish people only think about myself and leave you alone..
Im sure i will lost control one day, cos i really cant take it ad..i need more space for me to breath...
....

1 comment:
I rather believe that the day will only come when I dead..I know I am selfish..don't wanna let u go..but I really CAN'T let u go bee.. PLEASE no matter how let both of us face it 2gather k.. DON'T face it alone.. I had NO ONE be with me except U edi..
Post a Comment