Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Thursday, January 8
college life..
4th day after college reopen,i back to college AGAIN..what so different of this term? If you ask me,erm...i getting closer to college? getting busy of this term? final coming soon? I DUNNO!!! But i know im going back to certain step like previous..no one gonna know what im thinking wat i want!!! I will hide myself infront of you guys! NOT need to ask cos i wont tell,no different either i tell or not!!! NOTHING is perfect!!! my main concern is as long as all my fren get what they WANT,they WISH..me NOTHING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment