Friday, January 16

Merci Beaucoup^^

THANKS BEE BEE..for being my commis last night!! You have done your BEST..seriously!!! BEE BEE really help me and accompany me for the whole class..thanks BEE BEE..muakxx muakxx..

Look at BEE BEE face, i really feel so blessed you know why? Cos i got BEE BEE to accompany me just like yao..wakaka..kind of miss use the class..spent time with my beloved BEE BEE..hee..^^

But no matter how, can you please promise me to take good care of yourself a?? Dun simply cut here and there lo..sum tong de lo..

Luv u BEE BEE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise BEE i'll take gud care of mysev n prevent from al those cuts nor chop k^^wil not let BEE sum tong again..N BEE I REALLY hope that I can accompany BEE n b ur commis til the very final class in TERM6..May I have this chance??

I LUV U BEE^^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers