Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Saturday, December 29
skype??
a new things to me...i thinking install it long long time ago...now finally i installed it!!!( bcos of u la) not bad also ya..others way to communicate with fren...haha...erm...who create it? wanna say thank you to he or she...wakaka...its quite interesting haha...can call can write..both way...good la...can talk to my darling oso...haha..a lot of ppl chat wif me..i knew 2 new fren,one is from africa and one is from pakistan..both of them nice to talk...haha...then funny case.. got one guy asking me do you love sex game?what the hell??? swt la...haha(dun get confused cos not both of them). Anyway there still good experience...a way to meet more fren!!!hehe...but not really familiar yet...have to kaji kaji a bit!!! wanna bcome SKYPE expert!! haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment