came back from genting...have a wonderful holiday although it short..with my bian tai jia zhu...really happy... we eat together(mee cup + coffee as our breakfast) ..sleep together...joke together but we dint mandi together...wakaka...especially with my darling...be her warmer...we chiu chiu(talk)whole night..and very soh one sleep on floor with me!!! hahaha...then we went to cheong K...sohpo keep eating all the food and keep refill it... ahhh...sohpo really ng sek tak you leh...wish you all the best...
Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Wednesday, December 5
gEntiNG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment