Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Friday, December 14
say YES or NO
it's hard to try and give your heart to someone and when the last person you gave it to,breaking it and won't give it back..but no matter how your heart have been hurt..time still the best way to cure and please give a chance to the person who still waiting your answer.. by giving him or her a word~~~YES or NO..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
whoa....somehow i've a afeeling,it relates to me??but dun worry,ur heart are safe with me for i know how painful a broken heart is and even more painful when the consequences of it causes ya to numb against all feelings...emotionless
Post a Comment