Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Tuesday, February 26
p(mask)q
People who always carry a MASK with themselves,does them feel weird??? I got no idea!!! I cant said they are wrong but i really dun like it!!! Maybe they realize that in this world, need to do so...maybe next minutes i become like that or WORST than that!!! Who knows??? I was thinking this few day,do i really have to continue in doing all the "ANTI" action to certain things and people??? Do i get anything?? Obviously NOPE!!! Then why should i continue doing it??? As long as i know what happen and i stand for it, i think that is more then enough!!! Come on la...ilrene why you so stubborn with it.?.?.?.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment