Saturday, February 2

Aren't you???

bad mood today..arguing with someone!! I angry because of the way he shouting at me since like i did wrong but actually i am not!!! The most unacceptable thing is i find out i don't have any support from person that i should get from!!! It's really sucksssss man...i was very upset and disappointed...and i choose to leave that stupid situation without any talks...who can tell me what i did?? what should i do?? why i have this kind of things happen on me!! I am not good enough or they feel i never did my job!!!I really feel tired to have such sucky function and seems everything goes wrong or misunderstanding between people!!!

I do accept people's suggestion and try to do it but the end what i get?? Dunno how to said ady!!! i always ask people to accept that, let it be...but when it happen to me...haiz..is very difficult to do so!!! Is there one word~ MISUNDERSTANDING can explain everything??? Do they think why thats happen??

Misunderstanding would not appear only once,it just like everything accumulate together and its explore when i cant take it easy!!! Dun want to involve myself?? I really can not!! I do have the responsibility!!! I cant said i want to give up and i just give up!!! Its hard man!!! Think twice before make the decision??? Everyone ask me to think twice,another two weeks...ilrene...it will end!! Just another two weeks everything will be ok!!! Dun give up now!!! Should i?? what is the unknown power to support me till the end?? MY FRENS?? Sometime i feel i am the most stupid people in this world!!! Why should i care about this and that!! why i so busy body???why i cant just let it go...simple and easy!!!

Responsibility always surround beside me and sometime i like it so much but most of the time i hate it because it always cause me in a situation that i cant away from the situation easily!!! What the hell is it!!! One week holidays it might be a solution!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers