i have a very enjoyable, fun environment and few people that very nice,humorous during my 2nd training..we always joke together...thats a unforgettable n sweet memory in my life...Jessy Ong one of the management training that always joke with me and sharing her experience with me...i was luckily...but i was always trouble her a lot...so i wanna apologize that whatever i did i said before that might hurt or trouble her... anyway she will be my darling forever...auntie christhine' christhine brand milo...very nice and very 'kao' till i sore throat...haha...but very warm wor!!! she always joke me too..i would say that both of them is tiger...one is kitchen tiger the other is service tiger..once they get mad..they will start to reload their M 16 and shooootttttt....t he whole kitchen and service ppl will kena juga lo...what else... haha
but is happy that can work with them lo...
Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Friday, November 16
Tiger VS M16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment