Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Tuesday, November 6
2nd training
6 November....my second training end up soon oh....wakaka...i knew few ppl during this 2nd training,they all very nice ppl like my RM Mr Peter Chong look serious but actual..(don call me Urene ever n never):p my senior + my darling = Jessy Ong (@.@)...supervisor CK..a look cool guy that tell joke but never laugh one^.^...and all the senior staff for SUB and KIT.thanks a lot tat always give your helping hand to me when i was stuck...REALLY going to miss u all...wish u all achieve the most in your career and have a excellent life in the future...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment