It's ME

Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..

Saturday, February 6

Do u still believe me...

Are you loosing faith on me?? Scare me run away from u??? You scare what you gave end up with nothing???
blog by My Foot.Your Food. at 12:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Facebook Badge

Bouquet Garni

Promote your Page too

My Blog List

  • YY-My Life * My Soul
    注定
    14 years ago
  • i hurt myself, so i can feel alive.♥
    我搞不懂
    15 years ago
  • Bee-Only ME
  • XIM-not alone anymore

other than me

  • Ang
  • Miko
  • Ellice
  • Lu Shen
  • In Shuang
  • Josephine

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • Do u still believe me...
      • 承诺
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (66)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (64)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (30)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)

Msg..

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.