Finally, you back to here!!! You entered my house without telling me. Opps..i so surprise because i tot you hevent reach here but who know you ad here and unpack everything ad.But who know you ad enter my house even room and come to me give me the '' xi niu'' and hug me??( Do you?) wakaka..i cant remember that :p The first sight i saw was like oh..im so happy seriously but i dunno wat to do. Should i give you a hug or what? I was stone there. Den i finally got some action telling you nah thats your makeup stuff( stupid rite) i shouldn't open my welcome speech in that way..such a waste!! After that i stand up and pause my movie, and i come to you..xoxo..hehe.. hen we pack some stuff and move our ass to your house..wakaka..again there continue our story..wakaka^^
I luv U baby...

1 comment:
ya its kinda stupid of ur welcoming speech but nevermind la im generous enough 2 4give u..haha HEY I did hug ok???!!!! say til me so bad..sigh sigh sigh..luv u bee^^
Post a Comment