Time flies, another 3months plus is my final and seems everything still at the same level doesn't show any hopes of it! Is the time for me to fight again but anyhow...it doesn't goes how it should be..
I hate myself most of the time..why i cant..
Hows my performance recently? Hope it got some improvement in between, i trying my best baby. i dun want to disappointing you again and AGAIN..can you feel it or see..i really trying my best..although i dunno how deep i love you if you ask me but i know how deep you love..thanks baby..
Love you baby^^

2 comments:
Love u too^^ Ya finally I can feel it edi..thanks baby.. I know u tried your very best edi cuz I can feel how hard u r tryin juz 2 make me smile^^ And seems like I act stupidly very often recently ya..everything cuz of u^^ Love u lots bee XD
thanks baby..and i know you realized when baby act stupid i will laugh like hell and seems i act stupid often recently oso..iuv you baby
Post a Comment