
I never thought before i can be so blessed although U and me just started recently, not accepted by someone but i believe we will make it happen. Right?
I know sometime i was so stupid but i really care about U. And i really mind how U look at me, will U compare me with Ur ex, seriously i mind and i knew i shouldn't but i still doing it till today.
I really enjoy and appreciate every single moment that we spent together, U make my life full with happiness that i dint experience before. U make my life more meaningful. Previously, friends and family Now, U already step in my life. And i was enjoying the changes in my life. And i hope it can last long till the end..
I dunno what else i can say, but i will prove it to U. Please believe that, i will never leave U alone dear.
U are the only one i wanna be with in my life.
U are the only one..
I love U dear..

No comments:
Post a Comment