Wednesday, November 5

Y-O-U..

By looking at you, im thinking what can i do to avoid from making you not happy..maybe you will said you doesn't mean that as what you said..but to me i really take it serious. And as i said, i want you to happy all the time! Maybe you will say i small gas and so on but i really care what you said..every single words..i really CARE about it.

Sometime i really jealouse those other people, maybe as you said that's the way for me cuz im different from other.. I always assume you mind but actually im the one who mind and im not that generouse as what i tot..till sometime i will ask myself why i so mind about it..but who's know im just bull shit-in!! I MIND!! How stupid people am i!? I mind how you define every single words that i said!!!

...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers