Perhaps I had gone through what normally people would never experiences, this might make me strong enough to face any challenges in my life yet sometime I still feel lonely and I do need some space that allow me to speak out and without knowing at the same time I might hurt people feeling but I really don’t mean to hurt YOU, it just I need some space, I enjoy be alone sometime..why? no why..because it’s ME..
Monday, June 16
wOderIng
wondering for the world??? why those people like to think themselves and they will decide that right or wrong based on what they think!! The most important things is we human been are belong to one person that's we ourselves!!! We don have to tell people what we doing and ask for their permission!!!And same goes to them, they don have to ask me before doing something!! As long as you happy with what you did then just go ahead!!! CURIOUS and CURIOUS!!!! Why must ask ppl to follow your way??? why should people always take care of your feeling concern you??? why i must changed myself to go along with you??? Its kinda of tiring!!! don't you know that??!!! Is that we cant leave without other???? Come on, pls dun be so annoying!!! Only make more dislike you!! End of the day, you will feel you at the losing point again!!! For WHAT????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment