Saturday, August 25

sOmeTimE

Sometime strunggles make us more wise,more strong!! I do agree. But to me it's already over, i need some space,time to relax. I really feel very very tired suddenly and want to run away,give up,do not care about others thing!! may i? Some responsiblity make me feel like a huge stone on my body,cant breath!!! Suffering!!!

Somethings happen and really make me feel upset,i was try to maintain it but i was failed...i try and try but...really difficult...maybe i should give up...and just let of...one of my friends said that, enjoy your teens,you only have it once!

I feel lonely sometime,needs something to fill up mylife! Is it difficult? Why i cant get it? maybe I AM ALIEN...not from the same celestial body...needs and wants is different...

Go to the devil,is better than you go to kind...because you can become the worst person and do all the evil things no one will talk about you and care about you...because you are devil...worst or best or black and white you can choose to be...but no more in middle or grey...middle is just like a spy...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers